The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing Keyword Research Tool Review

Mr. FOX

affiliate
For the free keyword research tool, I think we do all agree with that Google keyword planner has already established their market for a long time. All know Bing also introduced free keyword research tool and I have been working on that for one week. But after analysing the result and another phenomenon I found this tool is still young and it needs proper upgrade.

The data Bing keyword research tool has provided me infrequent as well as the lack of some bugs I think so.

Therefore, I assume that Google keyword planner is still good even for Bing search engine. But one believes that we should consider as well that Microsoft finally introduces a search engine which is little better that Yahoo and I hope they will improve their keyword research tool very soon.

On the other hand, Bing keyword tool still makes some signification role in search engine marketing as well as affiliate marketing.

I do also use Bing keyword research tool, and the tool hasn't full fill my requirements. Besides they have the very poor amount of web data which are insufficient for my research. But their webmaster tool is right and working correctly.

I have used Bing's kw tool but haven't run any campaigns yet. I'm curious how it has failed you. Are you saying that their data is inaccurate? Or there isn't enough of it?

I can't use their Ad Intelligence tool, as I have Excel Starter. It only works with full versions of Excel. :(

I have used Bing's kw tool but haven't run any campaigns yet. I'm curious how it has failed you. Are you saying that their data is inaccurate? Or there isn't enough of it?

I can't use their Ad Intelligence tool, as I have Excel Starter. It only works with full versions of Excel. :(
Yup. They have less data than the Google have. I found they don't suggest some keywords which have good search volume( I seen they suggest on their search engine) as well as the data I found from them in inadequate. SEM Rush, ahref, and other keyword tools suggest some keywords with search volume which aren't suggested from them :O.

MI
Back