The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing Keyword Optimization (Broad Match)

cord marston

affiliate
Hello All,

I was wondering if anybody had any guides or suggestions on optimizing Bing traffic. Right now I have around 100 keywords set to broad match, those keywords have put over 1,000 keywords in my prosper202 account. What is the best way to optimize? Do you just run broad for a while and then take the proven converters and put them in a different campaign on exact match? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Cord

I always use phrase match. Broad match will send you some untargeted traffic. And I won't bother with 1000 keywords. It's better to start with 50 good keywords and add more later

Thank you for that, right now the campaign is profitable on broad match and getting just the amount of traffic I would like. (Budget wise)

When I reference 1000 keywords, that is just what has tracked over the past month. Right now in the actual campaign there is roughly 100 keywords.

I'll try the campaign out on phrase, and broad and you know what happens with the ROI. Thanks again for your suggestion.

I just wanted to update. I switched it to phrase for a couple days. I had a higher ROI, but a lot lower total profit. I will keep split testing.

Bump! haha,

What happened with this campaign? Would really like to know how this went and what you did to make it more profitable as this is exactly what I am doing right now.

Cheers,

Alex ;)

MI
Back