The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing Ads

Bing ads is kind of sending me round the twist here...They simply wont publish my ads enough. I am running on the "microsoft media network" which Im thinking is just RON? anyway the first day I got 11k impressions with a budget of $25 and a bid of $0.75 with even ad spread. then the next day I got $5k impressions and that was with $150 budget and $1 cpc bid with accelerated ad showing. is there a rep on here? this is seriously stupid. :mad: anyway, ill be posting a follow along soon. when I get traffic up this could well be a great campaign ;)

Bing ads is kind of sending me round the twist here...They simply wont publish my ads enough. I am running on the "microsoft media network" which Im thinking is just RON? anyway the first day I got 11k impressions with a budget of $25 and a bid of $0.75 with even ad spread. then the next day I got $5k impressions and that was with $150 budget and $1 cpc bid with accelerated ad showing. is there a rep on here? this is seriously stupid. :mad: anyway, ill be posting a follow along soon. when I get traffic up this could well be a great campaign ;)

It will be good to hear your experiences - looking forward to it.

The thing I want to know is anyone using The Bing Publishing Program? As I am looking for an alternative to google adsense that is ok with incentive based traffic.

MI
Back