The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing ads

Guy Kerklies

Hey!
I started a direct linking campaign and just got 0 clicks and my ad is not showing

(after the time I should wait until it start running and get approval) ,
I am promoting clickbank offers, and I know that if I direct link only one domain can appear at one search, but I got 0 clicks, it doesn't show even once even then I adjust 8$ bid for the ad group , my daily budget Is 250$ and my payment option is postpay.

important to say that I already got real good success with this kind for advertisement, and wonder how can I remake it, BTW, I am using only one keyword which is the exact mach of the product name.

Any one have any idea how can my ads be showing ? Adding more ad copy's or any other thing, in the setting maby... any idea will be great, I am targeting only the US BTW...

Thank you!

Last edited:
What I mean is they (Bing,Google) may be rejecting your advertising of a trademark name you have no right or license to use. That is illegal (a tort --civil law). If your domain name includes a trademark name you have neither right nor license to use that is a cause for a UDRP against that domain --Advertisers want no liability ...
*not legal advice --for discussion purposes only

I've got you, then if I'll just create a simple landing page between and use my own domain it should fix the problem?

What I mean is they (Bing,Google) may be rejecting your advertising of a trademark name you have no right or license to use. That is illegal (a tort --civil law). If your domain name includes a trademark name you have neither right nor license to use that is a cause for a UDRP against that domain --Advertisers want no liability ...
*not legal advice --for discussion purposes only

Most affiliate agreements forbid the bidding of their trade-name(s) in SEM/PPC ads and also the trade-name's use in your domain name. That said, a legit landing page with a CTA link to the offer's/sponsor's sales page or website is the way it's normally done --there are exceptions too --depends.

MI
Back