The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

bigweblinks.com are this bids real?

temi

affiliate
I have been buying links for some of my websites and I had a look at inclusion in bigweblinks today, I have seen the directory being promoted all over the next, excellent coverage but I am rather suprised by the sort of payment people have been bidding on links, the current link leader gid $1,000 . I am just wondering if this links are real or the owner of the directory just bump his friends links payment up. :(

I have a stong felling the bids are real, that bring the second question which is, is a single link from a PR7 directory which has a 50/50 chance of becoming a PR0 at future updateds worth $1,000 ?

Temi, I doubt that whis would be a great trade. I counted 106 links at the given page and think that your advantage of the link would be purely PR, not traffic.

That is my conclusion too Bagi, just wondering the "very rich" people who fork out such a huge sum for link, and as we know, PR is NEVER guranteed, Google can mess it up anytime they linke.

I found out cheaper directories with same PR as you will get on the (page your site is listed) for a fraction of the cost so I have been adding my links to such directories.

the guy who is paying $1000 for that link and also $575 for another link in the same page is the friend of chris the owner of bigweblinks and his partner in a mod they are selling for 4 times the price of the original script "phpld". chris is also paying around $4000 for links in the other guy's directory. makes you wonder :D

If the site was to crash or Google gave the site a PR0 for selling paid links, can those who have paid for a link do anything about this or is that the end of it?

I think there's a lot a smoke and mirrors with those amounts -- an 'I'll buy your link if you buy mine' situation with money perhaps passing backwards and forwards...either that or they're completely barking ;)

Yes temi. Bids at bigweblinks.com are real. I know owner of that bid and also know owner of bigweblinks.com :)

Good luck to them but giving the fact that they are friends etc etc I doubt if real money change hands.

I know that the links here are real dollarlinking.com because the owners of the leading links do not know the owner of the directory.

banners
Back