monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

biggest problem and mistake ?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by zakarya, Jul 20, 2015.

1. zakarya

zakarya Affiliate affiliate

what the biggest problem and mistake in affiliate marketing did ever you face?
    and how do you solve it?

2. monetizer
  3. Chillywilly1993

Chillywilly1993 Affiliate affiliate

the biggest mistake that you can make is not spending enough time to make sure that the keyword you are trying to rank for is PERFECT, this is me speaking from experience.

If you are not even remotely interested in the subject, or knowledgeable, or there is too much competition, you could literally waste months trying to build up sites and rank with no luck. Also you need a keyword that has products which people would want to share on social media, and could go viral (so ironing boards is not your best bet for example). There are other elements of course but I am still a noob myself and I am yet to experience the other problems!

4. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

Biggest mistake I've made is I throw $2,000 on PPV when I just started and know nothing at all about tracking, and building landing page.

5. RohailRizvi

RohailRizvi Affiliate affiliate

Biggest mistake I made was accidentally leaving a Facebook campaign running and not checking it for a month. It ended up spending $14,000 to get likes for the page. Then FB banned the page and account :(

seeqer likes this.
  6. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi @zakarya , we wrote an article here in AffiliateFix about it that summarizes the mistakes every media buyer faces in their work: Mediabuy Beginner's Mistakes

I hope this can help you :)

seeqer likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI