The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Big unsubsribe after asking them question!

MartinL

affiliate
Hi,
I've got a list of 10k, open rate is <2%. Last month, I promoted warriorplus offers and got 20+ sales but this month, I've got no sale at all although I promote them same kinds of products of the same vendor I did last month.
Yesterday, I sent them an email asking them what they wanted to receive from my email, but I've got only 15 reply backs and what get me surprised more is there are 15 people opted out of my list, which is 5 times higher than normal rate.
Can anyone here help me this strange issue?
Thank you!

Don't send the same email to your entire list. Personalize them. Find a means to tag buyers to ensure they don't receive any additional offers about the product they purchased. It doesn't make sense to receive further offers after they purchased the product. After a series of email to the non-buyers, tag them with something like view XXX-type offer to ensure they don't receive that particular email offer again.

Don't fret about unsubscribes. You want them off your list. They unsubscribed and didn't hit the spam button. That's what you should be worrying about.

What I suggest is to setup a series of surveys to further break down your list into specific segments based on their interest i.e. a group that likes SEO, another group that likes PPC, etc. That way, you can laser target your emails to those segments.

Those are just a few suggestions.

I've got a list of 10k, open rate is <2%. Last month, I promoted warriorplus offers and got 20+ sales but this month, I've got no sale at all although I promote them same kinds of products of the same vendor I did last month.

With 2% openers, you had 200 recipients who want to know what is contained in your email.
With 20+ sales (10%) 20 recipients were interested in and bought your product
Then 180 openers was not really interested in your product.

On the 2nd emails, because they bought the products then 20 buyer were not interested in that kind of product any more.

Then you have no sales, it's totally normal.

Yesterday, I sent them an email asking them what they wanted to receive from my email, but I've got only 15 reply backs and what get me surprised more is there are 15 people opted out of my list, which is 5 times higher than normal rate.

You got 15 response, it's great result already in your case.

MI
Back