The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bid Up Links - Highy Promoted Bidding Directory - £1 a link!

madtay

affiliate
Bid Up Links is growing more each day. Its well promoted and currently has over 7000 backlinks (according to yahoo site explorer) a page strength of 3.0 (according to seomoz) and alexa ranking of just over 300,000. Traffic is roughly 60-70 uniques a day and growing all the time. All income is currently reinvested (plus alot more) and will be for a good while yet. I have recently released alot of free bid directory templates and sponsored others which are briging in quite alot of nice quality backlinks too. I do promotion on an almost daily basis to ensure that these stats continue to grow.

The site is ranked #1 in google UK for keywords like:

Bidding Directory
Bid Link Directory

and is the top 10 results for many other terms.

Add your link for just £1 which includes 3 deep links!

Bid Up Links Website Directory - Permanent Bidding Directory

Thanks,
madtay

Thanks for the kind words. I put alot of time and effort into my sites and its nice to see the results starting to show :)

Thanks for the kind words. I put alot of time and effort into my sites and its nice to see the results starting to show :)

Yep, your presence is growing.

Let me know of any wonderful templates PHPLD, PHPLB or Wordpress that you come up with that require some kind of footer sponsors links.

Just wanted to mention that Bid Up Links is now PR4 after the recent google update - Links are still only £1 :cool:

banners
Back