The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bevo Media or Prosper 202

Legioner

affiliate
I'm about to start buying CPM space (POF).. and I dont know what to use from this two.. so Bevo Media or Prosper 202?

Any of the two will work great and give you the data you need.

Bevo is free or paid, hosted on amazon servers.
p202 free, you will need a VPS or dedi to install it on.

Bevo has great support, free forum or paid live support
p202 is a one man team.

I use bevo for my campaigns, haven't had any issues with loading speeds or tracking.

Personally i would use Bevo to start, but i would suggest Propser is alot more solid, but like Java said you will need a VPS.

I a currently using BevoMedia and so far it is doing the job perfectly well for my 7search campaigns. I was wondering what other types of tracking it can do, so pleased to hear it will work well with POF as that is the next traffic source I will be trying out.

I've always used Prosper myself and never had any issues, absolutely love it. Although I do hear some excellent things about Bevo so don't think you can go wrong there!

Hi guys,

Interesting thread + thank you for useful information. I will try to use Bevo myself as I need hand-holding... This may be the tracking solution I have been looking for, hopefully.

Wow I'm happy I wrote my EC2 Prosper guide now. Prosper202 all the way on EC2 micro, tested and using it solidly now. Better yet it's all free if you use t1.micro

MI
Back