The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Wordpress Plug-in?

aureliustjin

affiliate
Hi to all,

I just wanna gather some advice from experts,
what is so far the best wordpress plug-in for you?
Is it a must for a blog?

Thanks in advance for sharing!:)

Thats a very open question.
There are wordpress plugins for a wide variety of tasks. The best plugin will depend on what you want to achieve with that particular plugin.

You could ask what is the best plugin for a particular purpose and Im sure you'll get some great responses :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Well, how about the best wordpress plugin for shoppingcarts? Like if you wanted to set-up a shoppingcart weblog?

Any thoughts?

I wouldnt recommend Wordpress if you want a serious shopping cart.
Personally I just use paypal shopping carts. But if you need something more advanced then go for a custom made CMS or a more expensive out of the box solution. Even OSCommerce is ok.

Here is a basic shopping cart wordpress plugin:
Jason R Briggs : YAK for WordPress

Thanks for replying, I'll check that link.

May I know how expensive is the OSCommerce shoppingcart? Have you
heard of Zen shopping cart? Is it any good?

Thanks a bunch!

I think "Sociable" is the best wordpress plugin that i have installed, It gains me a lot of traffic if people stumble the posts!

What Would Seth Godin Do...
Advocates using cookies to distinguish between new and returning visitors to your site. New visitors to your blog are greeted by a small box above each post containing the words ?If you?re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!? After 3 visits the message disappears.

It lets your readers become interested in RSS. If you wanted you could educate them on the advantages of subscribing on a post or page.

That would have to be my favorite...
I also like Firestats - Some quick stats on your visitors right on your dashboard

I am also really excited about Khanh's Quick Feeds... Basically you can host feeds on your blog so you always have new content. Categorize the feeds and your visitors will know where to get the hottest posts on the best blogs for those topics. Kinda like hosting a mini bloglines...

Really neat.

I just started using WordPress in December (switched from Blogger) so I haven't had much time to dive into all the plug-ins. But I will say the sitemap plugin has been the biggest help thus far. My posts were getting indexed within a couple of hours literally 1-2 days after I launched my blog.

I just started using WordPress in December (switched from Blogger) so I haven't had much time to dive into all the plug-ins. But I will say the sitemap plugin has been the biggest help thus far. My posts were getting indexed within a couple of hours literally 1-2 days after I launched my blog.

How does Worpdpress compare to sitebuildit in your opinion? SEO?

banners
Back