The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best ways to send alot of new traffic to my site

Jamesx187

affiliate
hey, james here... i've been running a small blog now for a little over a year, and just recently after reading alot on some of these different forums ive started trying to monetize my blog with adsense and am looking to find different easy ways to send lots of new traffic. So far since i started ive just been dropping alot of links in comments i post on others blogs.. and doing the social bookmarking thing which is where most of my traffic comes from using the automated software from bmdemon.pcti-system. com .. which im sure most of you are probably using also. But I was jus curious, as im still fairly new to this, what are some other easy effective ways i could drive alot of new traffic to my blog? And furthermore, for those other methods for traffic are you aware of any other software like bm demon that will automate those methods for me that isnt going to cost me much?? As I work 40 hours a week and often find myself with very limited time to work on this project... Any advice / comments / suggestions would be very appreciated!! thanks

Article Marketing + Post Article Robot software.

Takes me about 45 minutes to submit an article to 120 directories. Each with 2 links to my sites, and the traffic generated is highly targeted. A good portion of the directories are junk for traffic, but should not be ignored... if all 120 directories approve an article, thats a potential 240 links to my content.

I work 60-70 hours currently at my J.O.B. currently, so believe me when I say that this was the best money I have ever spent. You submit the article and can start working on another (in wordpad or notepad) or do other things (I usually get one submitting right before I go to bed, and another when I head out for work... figure that I often submit 3+ articles a day, this really helps out).

And before someone else chimes in, duplicate content myth (is a myth). Believe what you want, but know that all these links are one way and still count and even though I submit 120 or so at once, 3x a day, they often take longer to even show up.

There are a small handful that will show up pretty much immediately, others take longer.

In testing the program after I bought it I used 40 directories (the high PR ones), and these links are still slowly showing up over time and I have not done anything new with this project in over a month, yet gained over 100 links the last 3 days or so.

banners
Back