The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best way to promote on fb

hay moshe

How can i post on free groups in facebook without gettin ban is it possible?
cause i heard there is alot of striction now

But this also need a link no so i wil get ban after
listen link does not cause you a ban. only blacklisted domain / link , affiliate link and cpa link can ban your account. buy a domain and use make a landing pages . If you are planning to use clocking service then your site(landing page) will more safe then clocking

listen link does not cause you a ban. only blacklisted domain / link , affiliate link and cpa link can ban your account. buy a domain and use make a landing pages . If you are planning to use clocking service then your site(landing page) will more safe then clocking
most of the cpa offers are black listen no?
u mean like i use shortner will be ok ?
or if the offer i pormte is allready a landing page will it be ok

most of the cpa offers are black listen no?
u mean like i use shortner will be ok ?
or if the offer i pormte is allready a landing page will it be ok
1- blocked
2- Fb have link tracker it will track that hidden behind short link and you will get ban
3-Landing pages that network already have is also not safe because its not only promoting by you. Its alkready promoted by many people on FB and it might be blacklisted.
Note- Fb is more stick than other social site. You should use your landing pages or clock your link.

maybe hay moshe you dont understand the concept of landing pages
Place a link on facebook >> to your page on you website(landing page)>> Landing page contains article with link to CPA/Affiliate offer or Product

There is nothing wrong with affiliate advertising on Facebook. It's a myth when anyone says otherwise.

However, and this is the big caveat here, whatever you are advertising has to meet Facebook's standards policy. A huge number of products and services fail to do this, which is why people get banned or the advert is declined - Advertising Policies

There is nothing wrong with affiliate advertising on Facebook. It's a myth when anyone says otherwise.

However, and this is the big caveat here, whatever you are advertising has to meet Facebook's standards policy. A huge number of products and services fail to do this, which is why people get banned or the advert is declined -
are there rules for advertising in the groups and not paid advertising in Facebook?

are there rules for advertising in the groups and not paid advertising in Facebook?

Groups are not suppose to advertise - this is supposed to be for Business Pages and paid advertising.

However, it's impossible for Facebook to police and they most of the time turn a blind eye to it. If you blatantly spam groups, you end up getting banned.

banners
Back