The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best way to get traffic bookmarking or articles

dckap

affiliate
Which is the best way to get traffic for my site, which one will be helpful for me, whether i should go for bookmarking or articles or through networking sites. All your suggestions are welcome.

It mainly depends on the kind of your site. For some entertainment sites, social engine or bookmark is the best way to drive traffic.

There are several factors you should pay attention to:
Pay attention to your headlines
Write a meaningful&short description
Have a first great photograph
Content is king
Make it easy for others to vote or bookmark your articles
Know when to submit and so on .

according to me, go with all seo tactics but be sure that your work is smart and effective... .. .. blogging, article submission, directory submission, rss submission, social book marking, blog commenting etc,,, use all these tactics to have good outcome.s..

Re:

In my option you have to apply all tectics for your site.You have to concentrate on site which provides you rel="Do Follow".Normally social networking sites are with rel="No Follow".But you can drag traffic from them too.Whereas social bookmariking sites normally with rel="Do Follow".I hope your doubt has been clear.Replay me if you have any confusion.

if we are comparing between article and directory then i suggest you Article first. Article keep get ranking very fast of your keyword.

Submit your site in these sites, and then make more and more friends relating your niche or other categories.

in my openion,
article submission is better.
it gets the better traffic. article submission is keep get ranking very fast of your keyword.

Article submission is better than social bookmarking.Quality content article can drive more traffic on a site.Article submission helps to get backlink for a site and also helps to improve the keyword ranking.

according to me, go with all seo tactics but be sure that your work is smart and effective... .. .. blogging, article submission, directory submission, rss submission, social book marking, blog commenting etc,,, use all these tactics to have good outcome.s..
article submission , it's high standard ,isn't it? not everyone can write article ,is it difficult?

It depends on the article directory, if it is from the likes of Ezinearticles or Goarticles then the traffic will be good, but on the other hand the search engines love the social bookmarking sites, and they require less effort than an article submission

Bookmarking is one great driving traffic since it is one of the benefits of bookmarking...

BENEFITS OF SOCIAL BOOKMARKING:

1. Quick Indexing: The fastest way to have any webpage or site visited by the search engines and indexed.

2. Traffic Generation: There is more to book-marking your pages online than just getting indexed; guaranteed some traffic from these sites as soon as you submit to them.

3. Personal Branding: Most of the social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon also give you the opportunity to develop own pages on their site.

4. Quality Backlinks: By building a personal page on a lot of the social book-marking sites.The effects of these is that pages will be frequented by the search engine robots, indexing any new content that you post on it.

banners
Back