The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Spinner and Article Marketing Robot

StackCash

affiliate
I'm considering picking this two programs up today. Is anyone else using them? I plan on using them to help me with the services I offer on other websites.

If you don't like either of them, what program would suggest instead?

I've been using both of them. I think they're good. I've stopped spinning my articles for now but The Best Spinner remains the best spinner (lol).
As for article robot, It's easy to use and a good submitter but many directories are outdated and some of them don't even work so I keep using it but I now also use DistributeYourArticles.com which is good.

Hope that helps!

Yes domainerhelper is completely right and this is especially true with the new google algorithm change. Article directories got hit hard as content farms and submitting spun articles is useless. Submitting really good unique articles is even not very useful anymore as you will get less traffic than before and a lot less link juice.

I agree.. don't use any of them and build a high quality article will help you more in the long run.. spun articles are becoming obsolete like melovemoney mentioned.

While I do agree to some extent, I feel that quality articles with proper protection are what everyone needs right now. For the last couple of years, I have told my wife that the industry is just too congested and Google results are getting more cluttered with spam and irrelevant results from black hatters.

I was actually going to write an article on this topic today, but I will tell you a little of what I see as being the current situation. A few million pages that ranked highly but were clones, copies or just spammy have been or are being sent to Google Hell and clearing up room for new pages with quality content. There are a few things that webmasters or all niches need to do in order to take advantage of this.

1. Write quality informative articles for the reader and not for the search engines. If the reader thinks it is lame, chances are that it is. If the reader hates the article, the article is pointless.

2. Using the Google keyword tool, choose 2 keyphrases that are most relevant to your article, that get good amounts of monthly queries and that you can use in your article at least 3 times each without the article being hard to read or sounding stupid.

3. Protect your article the best you can. Javascript IS NOT the key. Javascript is not an effective approach to protecting content. By "protect your article", I do not mean "keep bots from scraping or people from copying". This will happen no matter what you do. So, the only way to protect your content is to mix in a copyright and your link on each article. Make the copyright and link different in format for each article, so that scrapers cannot use regular expressions to remove them. Next, after posting your article, submit it to a couple of sites like twitter, digg, ect. In doing this you will have increased the odds that Gbot will read your article before any bot can be programmed to steal your content. As long as Googlebot reads yours first, you will get the credit in the search results, not the douche that is stealing from you.

Use XML or HTML sitemaps. Matt Cutts recommends html site maps, since they are not only great for Big-G, they are also good for your guests. If using wordpress, use the arnebrachhold.de/projects/wordpress-plugins/google-xml-sitemaps-generator/ plugin. After your post, it automatically will tell Google, Bing, Ask.Com and Yahoo that you hae a new article. [I STILL cannot post links, so sorry^^]

My sites get 80% organic traffic. I get less traffic than most people who have been online as long as me, but I have the same number of sales or leads. Here is why my taffic is less in bandwidth but more in revenue:

1. My server blocks 90% of bots and spammers with mod_security and certain RBLs.
  2. My custom httpd.conf blocks image leeching and "bad bots".
  3. I do not post my links everywhere, I carefully calculate where to post them to keep my traffic clean and targetted. You don't use a gattling gun to hunt dear, just a rifle or bow.

In doing this I use less bandwidth, have less "bad activity" on my server from bots, have less spam and the people coming to my webpages most likely are seeing exactly what they were looking for, making them happy. Happy website guests are recurring website guests. I also encourage them to bookmark my pages in most cases, and a lot of them do.

Now to monetize most effectively, slip subtle ads into your article without it sounding like an ad. If your article is about quality web hosting, then link to a couple of the good hosts you mention but using referal codes. You can even minify the URL to make it less blatant. Have it open in a new window so the guest can come back to your article easily if they do not like the page that opens in the new window. 90% of Internet users think they are elite when they are really dummies that have no clue what a back button is.

Moral of the rant here is, focus on original content that people want to actually read and get something out of. If you want links back to you, this is the only way to do it without your links being posted to spammy sites or bookmarking sites, which really do little to nothing but harm you.

banners
Back