propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Software For Video Editing

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Ron E. Fletcher, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Ron E. Fletcher

Ron E. Fletcher Affiliate affiliate

Would you like to suggest me some super software in order to edit my videos? I like to add some music and text to my videos. Some animation would be plus point.

2. Jaded Affiliate

Jaded Affiliate Affiliate affiliate

Adobe premiere and final cut pro are the heavy hitters. I use a Linux program called Kdenlive that works well too.

3. paullyFIRE

paullyFIRE Affiliate affiliate

Hey Ron,

Depends entirely on the level of detail you want to apply.

Camtasia is a very lightweight, yet functional editor. I've only used it for very simple tasks, such as inserting arrows and text. Quick to render. Easy to learn.

To get a better idea - quickly browse through some of the tutorials of tasks you would need to do.
    https://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-camtasia-8.html

If you wish to invest some time into learning a powerful, heavyduty editor, that will certainly cover each and every base, you money is in good hands with Sony Vegas Pro.

I've used it extensively after reaching several limitations of Camtasia. The software has interactive tutorials that allows adoption, learning, and usability an absolute breeze. The software will cater for just about any animation, transition effect you could use, easily able to import a scary amount of video/audio types.

Highly recommended.

This software does tax your PC quite a bit though, especially when rendering.

Good luck.

kevincao and seeqer like this.
  4. Ron E. Fletcher

Ron E. Fletcher Affiliate affiliate

Thank you guys for your suggestion. Does anyone use Magicx photostory? It looks like this also great software for editing videos. I have used adobe premium pro as well as sony vegas pro, but those take a very long for rendering.

5. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

As your demand I think Camtasia will good fit to your option. Other softwares are also good but as you said they have taken a long time for rendering.

paullyFIRE likes this.
  6. JasonS

JasonS Affiliate affiliate

I use Camtasia, and it's easy to use. I've also tried many other tools such as Ulead Video Studio. But none of them are close to Camtasia Studio.

7. IndeXer

IndeXer Affiliate affiliate

Most of the people use camtasia to record and edit the videos, if you need anything more than camtasia then go for "after effects".

Regards
    IndeXer

8. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I do prefer that you use the adobe premier and the entire collection when it comes to making editing of the videos and images. Adobe is the company that has been in place for a while and therefore they understand what it takes to have a good editing software. I have always used them to do my editing and there is no single day that I have ever been disappointed. They may be a bit expensive but you will see the worthiness of the money when you start using it.

9. Acura

Acura Affiliate affiliate

Camtasia is the best software for editing :)

10. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

What I feel that most of the video editing software required a long time for rendering this is the unbearable pain to wait for such a long time. If you need only screen recording software then google hangout is the best. On the other hand, Camtasia has a good reputation as you seen here. But for animation adobe after effect or adobe fireworks working great. Those are required some time for rendering videos.

11. rufat

rufat Affiliate affiliate

I too prefer Camtasia

12. JH1nz

JH1nz Affiliate affiliate

What are the major differences between After Effects and Fireworks?

13. Review House

Review House Affiliate affiliate

Adobe fireworks is photo editing software just like photoshop and Adobe after effect used for video making and editing.

JH1nz likes this.
  14. JH1nz

JH1nz Affiliate affiliate

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

15. shady_maniac

shady_maniac Affiliate affiliate

Camtasia is pretty good

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed