The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Social Networking Sites to Market a Client's Business/Website

WebbyJunkie

affiliate
I'm a huge fan of all that social networking sites have to offer in terms of free promotion for a client's site. As such, I wanted to start a thread that listed the BEST social networking sites to promote a CLIENT'S business. Obviously the web2.0 sites listed should be used in CONJUNCTION with a client's site in order to maximize exposure and build a stronger web presence. I'll start the list, but please add on:

EBAY - Really obvious, but people overlook it frequently. For the right types of clients, online stores can be very helpful: ebay

MYLOCALSPOT - Like a MySpace for small businesses. Create a free profile with pictures, business description, products/services list, current specials and a link to the client's site: mylocalspot

CRAIGSLIST - Again, often overlooked. Millions of people search it, and you can really hit a great niche audience. Better for service based business clients, but definitely worthwhile: craigslist

It isn't mine...I came across it in a forum similar to this and wanted to pass it along. There are a lot of other web2.0 sites I'd like to post also (some of which aren't too well known but still cool)...but I want to get the thread going more. If they don't get posted then I'll continue to add more.

In addition to all the well known BIGGEST there are a ton of
really good targeted NICHE social networks. So if you cater to seniors
or have a certain affliction or hobby, there's probably a network for it.

The great thing about the smaller niche networks is it can allow you to built up more of a relationship with people, which if you treat them right and don't just blast ads could mean repeat sales of targeted products. Example health aids, scooters, adjustable beds, arthritis supplements for seniors.

Oh heavens, I need to delve into this social networking much more! I like the idea of niche networks, Linda -- thanks. (Rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it..'niche networks'...) :D

MI
Back