The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best script/software for monthly email newsletter

jquindlen

affiliate
I've got a small number of subscribers (under 3000) and and want to start sending out monthly newsletters. So far I've been using Gmail, but I'd like something with some stock newsletter templates I can start from.

Any suggestions for free software?

I am yet to come across good free email software, I have been using vertical response for my newsletter, the advantage in using such service is that more newsletter will be delivered than if you send it via Gmail or your PC.

Newsletter distributors such as vertical response have agreement with ISP which makes more newsletter sent through them get delivered. They also have fantastic stats that lets you see exactly how many users open your newsletter etc.

How much do they charge for such services? And can we integrate with our email database or forum database?

Oh btw what newsletter script are you using for this forum?

I've never used this, but have worked with the owner before - emaildirector.co.uk - it may be worth looking at, I have also used OEMPro in the past and while it does exactly what you want it was just too overly complicated really.

I also wrote a *very* simple one in ASP once - I'll see if I can dig it out and release it.

I prefer to use AJ Email Marketer for all of my bulk mails.It is php based script software and it support many features.It is the best Email Marketing Script Software.

MI
Back