The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Sales Video Type

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Recently I notice that there are two types of sales video. First one is explained or animation video and the second one is explanatory or shelf presentation types. What do you think what is suitable for video marketing?

This is actually depending on your business. First of all, you need to do an A/B testing for free traffic then find out which one is the good fit for your business. In normally make money niche are like penetration videos like someone open check or have luxurious live etc, on the other hand, softwares and plugins are the more likely great convert on animation videos.

There are other types of video. Right now people are mixing with action and animation. What you need to do explain your service as well as add some testimonial in your video presentation. This will be more then converting.

Recently I notice that there are two types of sales video. First one is explained or animation video and the second one is explanatory or shelf presentation types. What do you think what is suitable for video marketing?
Hi Dr Evil. I have been using the explained or animation video to do the marketing for the past one year. I can say that it has always worked out for me. I was able to read a few tips that one need to follow when coming up with a video for marketing purposes. In that article, the marketer explains that it is always important to come up with a video that not only delivers the message but also entertains the viewers. This is the reason I have stuck to animation because it just delivers both.

Thank you all of you for your reviews. The case study of @Dr. Forum shows us that animation videos are working great nowadays and we should emphasize on this in order to get desirable customer rates.

MI
Back