The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Place To Buy Domain?

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I usually buy my domains on GoDadday. But it seems to me that they have the high price. On the other hand the renew cost also high. Any suggestion what is the best place to buy the domain as well as renew cost will be low?

+1 for namecheap also. you get free whois for the 1st year. Also the domain prices are on average lower than the competition.

Used to be Namecheap, but they totally messed up their interface now, it looks like a pop place for teenagers instead of a functional control panel for websites.

I have a lot of domains there and I am looking around for a new home for them with a proper control panel.

True... the new design is totally f***d up. Lots of people complained about this, but looks like they don't care. Anyway, I don't use the interface much. I just buy the domain, set the DNS and I'm done with the namecheap dashboard, so it doesn't bother that much.

The funniest part, when I emailed support to complain about the new candycrush-like interface. I got an email back saying they put up a post on their blog about it:

We Are Listening … • Namecheap Blog

And as you can see, they CLOSED COMMENTS hahahaha... we are listening ...my ***

The old interface was excellent, it did the job and it was very easy to get an overview.

I usually buy my domains on GoDadday. But it seems to me that they have the high price. On the other hand the renew cost also high. Any suggestion what is the best place to buy the domain as well as renew cost will be low?
You can use ipage as the alternative place for you to purchase your domain. I know that ipage do come with lots of added advantages which will make your domain and hosting an experience you will not forget. I am talking this way because I have been using ipage for the past 2 years to host a couple of websites that i run and it has never disappointed me on any occasion. You can always give it a try and see if it really works for you.

banners
Back