monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best offshore web hosts you know?

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Jeennor, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

I wanna know about all possible offshore web hosts available in the hosting services market.
    Preferable servers locations: Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland.

Need 40 gbs of disk space. + 24/7 customer support.
    What are your views on Superbithost.com offshore hosting services?
    I have also found Libertyvps.net via google search. What are your views on them?

2. monetizer
  3. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

I like libertyvps.net SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

I pay $19.99/mo for VPS via Bitcoin. I like their user-friendly interface and easy-to-use control panel.
    It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.

4. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

I have only had good experiences with superbithost.com web host!
    The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

5. Giarota

Giarota Affiliate affiliate

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

6. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

Pretty good offshore hosting solutions offered by Warez-host.com and their professional team.

I called them, and spoke with one of their support guys. He was helpful and answered my questions. I use my site primarily it for email and it runs excellent. I'm able to check email on my cell phone and on my outlook.

If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.

7. Dolin

Dolin Affiliate affiliate

As for me, I use Webstarts website builder and their hosting. It works really great, and I would never change it. Maybe it will be helpful for you guys too

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2016

Featured Resources (View All)

MI