The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best offers to promote in countries outside of US

Well you will hear different opinions from different people everyone has his own experiences , again there is no limitation however remember don`t start promoting pay per sale offers in countries where people dont use too much credit cards , how ever dating,gaming , pim submits convert well with INTL traffic and have you seen how heavily bizz opps are promoted to Intl traffic ?

I've found that many of the Single and double opt-in offers, tend to work well in the INTL market and are typically always worth a test especially if the traffic is cheaper. However we've seen a lot of our guys do well with the offers that do require a credit card as well, ie. Vistaprint, deals with free photos, etc. Something that is simply a good product, but theres a deal for them with it as well.

What offers do well in countries other than US?

Which are the best affiliate networks to get these offers?

Which countries you want offers for?
You can try Kaleido Affiliates
Very reliable
Instant Approvals
Weekly Payments
no minimum limit
high EPC
24X7 instant support

If you're starting out there's plenty of traffic going around for INTL dating so may be worth considering, try Peerfly, Adsimilis, MaxBounty etc

I have personally found that adult dating offers do the best in Europe and Asia. Gaming offers also do well in those regions. I would definitely recommend you look at affiliaXe's network offers and CPA Blvd's offers to see which ones may interest you. These networks have personally made me the most money in those two specific niches.

Downloads and installs work great in other countries and traffic can be cheap. For example Ilivid.

(even though payout is also usually low)

What offers do well in countries other than US?

Which are the best affiliate networks to get these offers?

To you and anyone else searching for a dating sponsor I can suggest to check out Together Networks. We own such casual dating sites as BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com, and WildBuddies.com. All our services are available as web and mobile sites. The company buys traffic from 22 countries globally other than the US nowadays (including Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Western, Central and Northern Europe, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, and India). We have different kinds of offers: PPL (up to $13), PPS (up to $190), or lifetime revenue share (60% of first-time and recurring sales). All our public rates can be found HERE. But if you have high volume and converting traffic we can offer you exclusive high payouts to meet your targets. You can also earn with our 5% referral program. By default we pay monthly Net15, but once you hit $2,000 per week you can get weeklies. And of course don't forget about reliable tracking and great affiliate support.

If you'd like to get started fast and easy please feel free to hit me up directly (email alex.liman@togethernetworks.com or ICQ 489764815).

US installs are working well among users through Wild Wallet ad platform. Traffic is really fast, and not only for US targeting. Besides, each new advertiser receives 50 FREE installs :)

US traffic overloaded with affiliates so it's extremely hard to find "your place in the sun". If you want to try low-competition geos where it's easy to have a high conversion rate iven for a newbie, ping me on Skype

I agree with @Adcombo

We have a selection of products in less saturated regions, which we have already tested and have a good performance. Its one of the best options right now... We are expanding in this line as well. If your interested skype me: mlopezarranz

Good weekend all!

Depending on how what your marketing method is, you can perhaps find out via YTZ international what works best in which country. AS far as i understand this is their core business and their primary job is to monetize international traffic,so I imagine they've got the arsenal of offers that suit every possible market.

Make new friends on your fb account and send them offers and links through this you can promote your products in other countries also ... and you can also increase your traffic by this way...

banners
Back