The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Mobile Website Builder?

Would you like to suggest me what is the best mobile website builder with the reasonable cost?
Hello,
I want to advice you for free as web developer who have experience in coming up with responsive website. Now days, it has been made possible for you to make a website that can be able to behave based on the screen it is being accessed on. A responsive website means that you will be able to access the site via tablets, smartphone and the website will adjust its interface to fit the gadget so that all the content is visible within the device. You can also be able to come up with a mobile application that will help you reach out to the persons with smartphones. But is is easier and cheaper to come up with an all responsive website at once.

Hello,
I want to advice you for free as web developer who have experience in coming up with responsive website. Now days, it has been made possible for you to make a website that can be able to behave based on the screen it is being accessed on. A responsive website means that you will be able to access the site via tablets, smartphone and the website will adjust its interface to fit the gadget so that all the content is visible within the device. You can also be able to come up with a mobile application that will help you reach out to the persons with smartphones. But is is easier and cheaper to come up with an all responsive website at once.
I know the responsive engineering of the website. But my traffic isn't come from desktop. All the traffic of mine is coming from a mobile device. So I need a platform where I can build mobile site/landing page very easily and swiftly.

From my own experience, I can recommend you to use Moonfruit. It is a really good site builder.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back