The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Mobile Traffic for CPI

Guilly

Hello Guys

As the title says, which traffic source would you recommend for apps install. I have tried Popads and it sucks for me and I tried StartApp, launched 4 campaigns there with very little conversions using CPC. So I'm a bit lost and a bit afraid to go around shopping for traffic. Please share your thoughts

I am running a campaign on ExoClick, they are cool, you have good targeting options. You can optimize your campaign by blacklisting devices, OS, zones, hours, GSM operator, IP adresses etc.

It is competitive but I feel like it has quality. I saw positive ROI in 2-3 days. If you find cheap zones you can get a great campaign. But ExoClick is an Adult network so your Apps should be Adult I think. If not probably it doesnt worth.

But you should find a traffic source up to your offers and creatives (banners, instant msgs, pops etc.) You know people suggest different traffic sources for different offers, for ex. Pin Submit offers = Pop traffic, tier 2-3 countries.

I never run a campaign for App Install offers but I just can say that ExoClick is good network for Adult offers.

Thank you @Cihad
The only issue that I see with Exoclick is that the majority of the gaming and Utilities app are form Mainstream traffic.
At the moment I'm trying to master App installs so pin submits might be my next step... But for now I will stick with it.. I have read that go2mobi is good. Does anyone have any experience with them ?

Hi!

App installs. Grab some cool videos and pictures, and create Facebook ads! Perform an accurate targeting (the Detailed one), according to the people you think will want to install those apps the most.

Plus: try a free approach. Find Facebook groups that can be related to the app's theme, and then go there and post content like: "This app is great and free: install now! This is your chance!"

More? If you're still into some Media Buy, try Appnext. It should work there, too.

Cheers!

Thank you @Mobidea for your input. I tried to setup an ads on facebook but I got hold on the objectives part, where I choose to promote an app install and the only link I was allowed to use is one that goes straight to the App Store. But I have not tried to select the "take to a page outside facebook" to see if I'm allowed to use my affiliate link.

urgently looking for Adult CPI for India? Any Good Adnetwork can promote my Creatives? I have Limited budget

What kind of app installs are you trying to run?

If it's game apps, then find apps & sites that would be relevant to your offer.

Personally, my most successful app install campaigns have almost ALWAYS been on Google Adwords, creating very specific targeting campaigns.

Running adult traffic to an app is very rarely allowed, if ever now. So even if you do get it profitable, I highly advise against it, as you'll get kicked off the offer almost immediately.

Hi!

App installs. Grab some cool videos and pictures, and create Facebook ads! Perform an accurate targeting (the Detailed one), according to the people you think will want to install those apps the most.

Plus: try a free approach. Find Facebook groups that can be related to the app's theme, and then go there and post content like: "This app is great and free: install now! This is your chance!"

More? If you're still into some Media Buy, try Appnext. It should work there, too.

Cheers!
Appnext support told me they don't accept affiliate links ??

I have watched their campaign setup webinar and they only accept a tracking link from one of their tracking partners.. And by the way Voluum is one of them...
here is what they said
"
Here in Appnext, we promote mobile app campaigns that are only CPI non-incent based and which are available on Google Play or the AppStore. All campaigns must lead the users to the store without any delays and can't be redirected anywhere except for the specific app you wish to promote. Therefore, we don't allow affiliate links.

"

MI
Back