The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Landing Page Tool For Mobile CPA

Phuong

Hi all member, i've joined Cpa for 3 months. Run few campaigns only direct link. So that cost me so much money but no result.

I use pop traffic and do Mobile offers (sweeptakes and easy offers with low pay outs) but no result.

I can't code so i need some recommend about landing page maker tool for Cpa marketing, especially for Mobile offers.

Actually i try some tool here:
- Purelander
- Ads bridge ( landing page making option)
Both of 2 tools below have just a little templates, i need more template and kind of match with mobile offers.

Can you give me some idea about landing page maker tool you use to run mobile CPA offers.

P/s: i can't afford Ad Plexity for spy and copy landing page so please give me some cheaper tools

Thanks so much !

Hi,

First of all if you have PureLander and AdsBridge page maker then first make some profit from there templates when you make some profit then you can try other pages creation tools, which is little bit costly, also test pages+offers+traffic sources when you find profitable campaign then scale that then you make $$$$.

@Paid Affs is definitely right.

You should try to use them in order to generate some sales (even if the ROI will be negative in the beginning but at least make some conversions).

Based on my experience, you should definitely focus first on finding an offer that you feels comfortable with.
Second, Design a nice landing page.

I am not sure if you doing direct now, or using your own landing pages if you do use your own landers, where do you host them? on the platform or you use external hosting plan?
And, what are your traffic source? Google? FB? Pop Ads? Native?

****Plus, just to answer your question...I want to try also a landing page builder, I will probably choose Instapage / LeadPages or another tool that is basically for email marketing but also have a landing page builder.
Basically like GetResponse.

@Paid Affs is definitely right.

You should try to use them in order to generate some sales (even if the ROI will be negative in the beginning but at least make some conversions).

Based on my experience, you should definitely focus first on finding an offer that you feels comfortable with.
Second, Design a nice landing page.

I am not sure if you doing direct now, or using your own landing pages if you do use your own landers, where do you host them? on the platform or you use external hosting plan?
And, what are your traffic source? Google? FB? Pop Ads? Native?

****Plus, just to answer your question...I want to try also a landing page builder, I will probably choose Instapage / LeadPages or another tool that is basically for email marketing but also have a landing page builder.
Basically like GetResponse.

Now i only run direct link.
Im planning use lander and host them on amazon S3 and also up to CDN with amazon Cloudfront.

I use pop traffic.

I use pop traffic.
As already told you on skype if pop traffic then landing page required in Paid Affs. Why we made required you know ?
Just because pop traffic is loading speed game and of course direct links mean network tracking system, advertiser tracking systems and last actual advertiser landing page which is surely take atleast 3-5 seconds to load and visitor see page. result is affiliate lost that visitors. so landing page work well because there loading speed high compere to normal websites. Landing page good for pop's traffic and yes good page.

Hi all member, i've joined Cpa for 3 months. Run few campaigns only direct link. So that cost me so much money but no result.

I use pop traffic and do Mobile offers (sweeptakes and easy offers with low pay outs) but no result.

I can't code so i need some recommend about landing page maker tool for Cpa marketing, especially for Mobile offers.

Actually i try some tool here:
- Purelander
- Ads bridge ( landing page making option)
Both of 2 tools below have just a little templates, i need more template and kind of match with mobile offers.

Can you give me some idea about landing page maker tool you use to run mobile CPA offers.

P/s: i can't afford Ad Plexity for spy and copy landing page so please give me some cheaper tools

Thanks so much !
You could look around, and get some insights on some other spy-tools cheaper than adplexity, and that could help you out about this issue! Try to have a look at some like Admobispy, but also Whatrunswhere, they could really be helpful for this!

MI
Back