propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best IDE 2016

Discussion in 'Programming and Scripts' started by Ninja Marketer11, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

What do you think what is the best ide for programming in this year of 2016?

2. ITworker

ITworker Affiliate affiliate

Hello Ninja! I think you missed some key points to get accurate answers:

- What's the programming language?
    - What's the target operating system / platform?

If you ask me in general terms, I'd say I wouldn't be able to choose a winner for "best" between Netbeans and Eclipse. Can we have a tie? :affiliatefix:

I'm a linux user BTW :)

3. plutarkosy

plutarkosy Affiliate affiliate

The best IDE is the one that you use the most and you are more comfortable with.

That being said, I believe that the mark of a good IDE is how much you can accomplish without having to use the mouse at all, that is, how many powerful keyboard shortcuts it offers to be extremely efficient in your coding, from adding spinets to formatting code.

4. ElsieMcHenry

ElsieMcHenry Affiliate affiliate

Integrated Development Environments are software platforms which providers the programmers and developers with a set of tools for the software development. I am comfortable with NetBeans and Eclipse.

5. ElsieMcHenry

ElsieMcHenry Affiliate affiliate

Integrated Development Environments are software platforms which providers the programmers and developers with a set of tools for the software development. I am comfortable with NetBeans and Eclipse.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed