propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Free Web Traffic Tracking tool?

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by threenerds2014, Jan 20, 2016.

1. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

Would you like to recommend some best tracking tool which is much easier to set up and easy to understand. Thanks in advanced.

2 people like this.
  2. Jim Moriarty95

Jim Moriarty95 Affiliate affiliate

Try google Adwords. Easy to set up and easy to understand your traffic even in realtime.

2 people like this.
  3. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

There is no best web stats tool per se with some being quite expensive even though they really aren't that much better than the free alternatives.

They all have their pros and cons but considering the fact that some people opt to use two or more for web analytics but solely to verify if the data they get from one tool is accurate. If you have to choose just one then Google's analytics tool is the best.

2 people like this.
  4. Mike coulson

Mike coulson Affiliate affiliate

If you are looking analytics tools for free the Google analytics would be a great choice.

4 people like this.
  5. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

Google analytics, Alexa, Ahrefs

4 people like this.
  6. Gustavowoltman

Gustavowoltman Affiliate affiliate

Google analytics works best. You can track just about anything with it. Number of traffic, registrations where the traffic is wrong how did they get to your page, etc..

2 people like this.
  7. Elen_AdsBridge

Elen_AdsBridge Affiliate affiliate

If you are looking for conversions tracker and advanced TDS the best and the most efficient choice will be AdsBridge.

AdsBridge has real-time stats, and great statistics reporting, where you can add filter by country, device, GEO and so on.

In case you need any help, let me know.

3 people like this.
  8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

What is it you want to track?

2 people like this.
  9. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

Google analytic is a best tracking tool for monitoring your site traffic as well as check the bounce rate of your site...

10. Elen_AdsBridge

Elen_AdsBridge Affiliate affiliate

That really depends on what are you going to track. I faced this question several times, so that's why we tried to explain it in our blog post. news.adsbridge.com/ga-vs-tracker/

11. designpluz

designpluz Affiliate affiliate

alexa ranking, woorank

12. Rip Rook

Rip Rook Affiliate affiliate

Google analytic i select.

13. Terminate

Terminate Affiliate affiliate

I'd suggest Awstats as an alternative to GA

14. ushaa4n

ushaa4n Affiliate affiliate

google analytic is the best

15. all3web

all3web Affiliate affiliate

Google Analytics is the standard choice, apart from that clicky, Piwik, kiss metrics, open web analytics are also effective tools to analyze the web traffic.

16. Louis Zorbas

Louis Zorbas Affiliate affiliate

Google’s tool is one of my favorite web Analytics tools, as its still free. It also has paid version for big partners, but for bloggers and small business owners, free version is more than enough.

17. Shantanu Roy

Shantanu Roy Affiliate affiliate

Google Analytics is the best tool to monitor web traffic. Third party tools offer simple UI for users to understand but often don't have the wide scope functions as those offered in Google Analytics.

18. Mark231

Mark231 Affiliate affiliate

I prefer Gostats, it works much better as compare to these another tools. It tracks website traffic in a real time, also it gives data related to traffic accurately. It tracks each visitors details on weekly, monthly, yearly basis. It's free and easy to install and read.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed