monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Free Traffic Source?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Coreyz, May 21, 2015.

1. Coreyz

Coreyz Affiliate affiliate

I want to know what is the best place to generate targeted free traffic? Also the conversion rate will high.

2. monetizer
  3. GobiKrishnaa

GobiKrishnaa Affiliate affiliate

Your own quality content with SEO

4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

That's what we'd all like. :)

Free traffic is not always targeted or converting traffic, i.e. free classifieds seldom gets you conversions. Traffic exchanges aren't likely to help you either, except maybe for signups to something relevant to traffic exchange surfers. Mostly, those type of free sites gets you 'tire kickers'.

Social media might help you. I know some people who have done well with it and if you search the forums, you'll find a few helpful guides, mostly by Jay Wessman. I don't have a FB account but from my understanding, it is a good one to use but if done right, others could work, too.

But in reality, free traffic isn't free. It doesn't cost you money but it does cost you a great deal of your time. If you've got the time and don't mind putting in the work though, you might have a modicum of success with it. Enough to move you over to paid advertising, if you want, in future.

seeqer and sojal123 like this.
  5. azgold

This is the best free method for long-term. It can be slow, though.

6. Richard Colindres

Richard Colindres Affiliate affiliate

There is some free traffic service that will help you, Like social media but you need to know how to apply them on a mass way.

seeqer and sojal123 like this.
  7. McSteve

McSteve Affiliate affiliate

SEO (organic traffic at your site or blog), activity in social networks, ads exchange (audience development) - some networks provide a good visitor return ratio.

All this ways require a lot of effort and work, so "free" is conventional concept. )

seeqer likes this.
  8. TrafficBroker

TrafficBroker Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

with millions of users and searches, youtube is always one of the best and free.

seeqer and Coreyz like this.
  9. azgold

Oh, good one! I forgot to mention it. :)

10. ashley99

ashley99 Affiliate affiliate

Reddit is one of the best free traffic source.

seeqer and Coreyz like this.
  11. wordpressdev

wordpressdev Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

There are number of free traffic sources but not every source can provide you targeted traffic.

Some sources are:

1. Reddit
    2. Facebook
    3. Twitter
    4. Pinterest
    5. Blogs (top blogs in your nice with lots of traffic). I have found blogs more effective than forums.

12. Ron E. Fletcher

Ron E. Fletcher Affiliate affiliate

You can use LinkedIn as well. I know a guy who is able to rank LinkedIn group post in the search engine. What he used to do post an article on LinkedIn group and create backlink. After some moment, it gets ranked. But it stays live very short time.

13. Coreyz

It will take too much time as well as money.

14. Coreyz

What about quality blog commenting?

15. wordpressdev

wordpressdev Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

It is at #5

16. hvbeladiya

hvbeladiya Affiliate Affiliate Manager affiliate

Use SEO, forums, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter for free traffic.

17. GobiKrishnaa

GobiKrishnaa Affiliate affiliate

Yes. It will take time. All free methods take time

And No. It won't take money,unless you want to promote a business or build an authority blog and have to hire an SEO expert

18. samantham

samantham Affiliate affiliate

My suggestion is first make a blog with quality content, Then start doing SEO.Then you can promote your site with seo+Social media

Also you can use classified site,Question answer site and blog commenting.Im in love with video marketing.
    You can also check it.I know some people they earned lots from only video marketing.

If you need any kind of video marketing related question then you can ask me.I will try to help you.

19. Deepika Gabani

Deepika Gabani Affiliate affiliate

1.e-Book traffic 2.Document sharing sites like slideshare.net,Issuu.com,slidesix.com ,scribd.com
    3. Free Traffic from My Advertising Pays 4. Free Traffic from Yahoo answers and CPA email submits
    5. Blog Comnmenting.

Coreyz likes this.
  20. OfferWage

OfferWage Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Conversion rates will depend on your targeted demo, the offers you're running as well as your methods. A few free methods we utilize time to time include social media - Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, SEO - organic traffic, forums and blog posts. Just make sure you pay attention to the advertisers terms and do not use a restricted promotional method. For example - some advertisers restrict classified traffic which is a form of free traffic.

21. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

It all depends in the target audience. Find the target audience then work on driving them to your site then you will get high conversions

Featured Resources (View All)

MI