The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best CPA Networks with App Install Offers?

Emmynet

Good day forumites, am new into CPA and will like to ask which CPA networks has APP Install offers like Android games install offers. I have searched on Maxbounty.com but couldnt find one.

Also which traffic source works well / converts for App Install offers from top CPA networks?

Good day forumites, am new into CPA and will like to ask which CPA networks has APP Install offers like Android games install offers. I have searched on Maxbounty.com but couldnt find one.

Also which traffic source works well / converts for App Install offers from top CPA networks?

Hi @Emmynet , asking which is the best network is not how to make the decision. Much of it may depend on the offers and the demographics, whether or not they work with Newbies, and any umber of other factors.

We get asked everyday it seems "which are the best networks". Here is the best answer for you.

Start a new thread in the Business Centre forum and title it something like, "Newbie Friendly Network With App Installs Needed". From the title menu, select the prefix "Looking For".

This way, you will get a load of networks vying for your business and you can have some conversations with them in the forum, through PM's, and maybe Skype. This way you will get a feel for who may be a good fit for you while building relationships along the way.

Thanks @TJ Tutor, when i said am new does not mean i have not heard tutorials on CPA just that i have not really promoted it but now i want to start aggressively. I need networks that offer like Antivirus App Install like the screenshot attached.

Another offer saw on my Android tablet and when i click to install, behold it was "GO Battery Pro - Battery Saver" offer been promoted on Facebook.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-06-10-14-50.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-06-10-14-50.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_2017-05-06-21-58-36-277.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-05-06-21-58-36-277.jpeg
    680.6 KB · Views: 79
MI
Back