The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best cpa mobile platform for adult vertical ?

fragsk

affiliate
Hello, can you help me to find really good cpa platform for dating/ casual sex on mobile ?
I'm working with YeahMobi, upforit, clickdealer and mobpartner ? Do u have any alternatives with high payouts ? thanks

Hello, can you help me to find really good cpa platform for dating/ casual sex on mobile ?
I'm working with YeahMobi, upforit, clickdealer and mobpartner ? Do u have any alternatives with high payouts ? thanks

ClickDealer has amazing offers and good conversion rates with highest payout. I would say have a look at their offers.

If you don't have a large budget stick to YeahMobi since they payout weekly and you wont have much cash flow problems.

I'm on Kissmyads and have seen lot of adult offers for mobile.
I recently started running few Offers , not adult though.also you can check applift and brusmedia I'd u want CPI offers.

1. be careful with ClickDealer :)
- even if they offer "highest payouts" I am 99% sure that they "shave" your conversions
I've been running same offer with same landing page on YeahMobi and on ClickDealer.
CVR on Yeahmobi was 2 times higher than on ClickDealer.. And I changed nothing!
It's always some possibility why would they offer higher payouts for same stuff you would run on another networks.

2. Yeahmobi - terrible AM :)
- i've been running 2 offers for Malaysia and both offers went down.
After I've asked AM what is happening they told me they don't know blah blah.
Few days later they sent me email with "top offers" and in those "top offers" there was those 2 offers that went down, and are still down. They don't check anything, and if u need help from them, you have to prepare yourself that you won't get any.

I would also suggest you to try YepDigital, their AM is cool (atleast mine is) and if you are beginner in all this, they will probably help you out :)

I hope this helps :)

1. be careful with ClickDealer :)
- even if they offer "highest payouts" I am 99% sure that they "shave" your conversions
I've been running same offer with same landing page on YeahMobi and on ClickDealer.
CVR on Yeahmobi was 2 times higher than on ClickDealer.. And I changed nothing!
It's always some possibility why would they offer higher payouts for same stuff you would run on another networks.

2. Yeahmobi - terrible AM :)
- i've been running 2 offers for Malaysia and both offers went down.
After I've asked AM what is happening they told me they don't know blah blah.
Few days later they sent me email with "top offers" and in those "top offers" there was those 2 offers that went down, and are still down. They don't check anything, and if u need help from them, you have to prepare yourself that you won't get any.

I would also suggest you to try YepDigital, their AM is cool (atleast mine is) and if you are beginner in all this, they will probably help you out :)

I hope this helps :)
1. CR changes from network to network. Some have good CR, some have better payouts. You always need to split test between them and not entirely asume they "shave" your conversions. It can be their tracking platform and the restrictions for every offer (different networks have different restrictions).

2. If the offers are in the TOP list and you CAN'T see them. You're out of the offer because your quality wasn't good, or the offer got pulled global but they kept a few affiliates who can run it on private.
That, or the stats from the top offers are from the last week as always, and that means you can see offers that did well even though they're not available anymore. If this is the case, you won't see them in the next week's top list because nobody is running them now.

Hey Guys, if your looking for adult and dating offers give me a shout on skype: jake.dean1987

At Society Invite we have more adult/dating offers than any other network. Also have exclusives and weekly payments.

Split test us 1:1 with any other network and you'll see we dont play games with your tracking :)

would recommend you to start with clickdealer, my AM over ther is realy good and helped me out a few times.

I'm on a few other Networks too, but never tried something there.

I was able to scale my business with them and always get very fast replies on my questions.

If you want to start, start with them.

They have the largest amount of offers, I ever saw.

cheers

banners
Back