propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best company for UK Dedicated Server Hosting

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by temi, Feb 24, 2007.

1. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I am looking to move this forum’s hosting from share hosting to a dedicated a dedicated sever, to accommodate planned growth.
    I will like a UK data centre, affordability and reliability are VERY VERY important.
    I am feed up with UK based dedicated server (shared hosting is affected too naturally) companies I used in the past, they are in the habits of merging and buying each other up and causing lots of confusion in the process.
    So I will like to hear from anyone who has used a UK based dedicated server that has been stable for at least three years.
    I would like Plesk on cPanel on my dedicated server.

2. temi

I have a few dedicated servers hosting in US at the moment, that is what I am trying to get away from. Price and services are fine, the time difference and geo IP thingy is why I am looking for a UK host.

3. scrizzle

scrizzle Affiliate affiliate

Fasthost.co.uk is pretty good.

4. Mxhub

Mxhub Affiliate affiliate

I would recommend cpanel/whm for your dedicated server. Maybe you should get a server admin to optimize & harden the server as well.

5. temi

Thanks for the suggestion, I will be looking to hire managed dedicated server so that I do not have to worry about hardening the server etc. I contacted Rackspace but they are very very expensive. I am looking for a more affordable company but I will not consider company less that 4-5 years old as two hosting companies has gone out of business on me in the past.

6. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

Temi, as i remember Midlandi has a hosting company in the UK.

7. temi

Thanks for that Bagi, I am aware he does.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed