The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Bing Ads Spy Tool For Free?

Mr. FOX

affiliate
I am looking for decent bing ads spy tool which are completely free. Right now I am using spyfu. The tools should be able to found targeted keywords of my competitors.

Hey Mr Fox, how would you like the tool to work? Would you search your competitors domain and then look at the keywords they are using or do you have something else in mind?

We have Bing Ads on Make Massive which you can browse for free, but its not optimized for keyword research. It's definitely something we would like to improve in the future so I am interested to know what you would like

Bing Ads on Make Massive

EDIT: I should add that you can search domains in the search box to see what ads we have discovered being shown by them

Last edited:
Hey Mr Fox, how would you like the tool to work? Would you search your competitors domain and then look at the keywords they are using or do you have something else in mind?

We have Bing Ads on Make Massive which you can browse for free, but its not optimized for keyword research. It's definitely something we would like to improve in the future so I am interested to know what you would like

Bing Ads on Make Massive

EDIT: I should add that you can search domains in the search box to see what ads we have discovered being shown by them
I just search keywords on bing and find which ads are ranking in the first place then go to the link and grab the domain. After that copy and paste domain in the tool to see which ads are running as well as figure out which keywords they are using. Basically in the free version of that tool give me 3 or 4 profitable keywords which are very less. I have to catch the big fish.

Bing Ads on Make Massive

Actually this site is also great for finding which CPA offers are running on bing ads. Do you have any suggestion how I hack the keywords as well?

Bing Ads on Make Massive

This seems like a cool to but I can't seem to figure out how to use it exactly.

MI
Back