The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best article submission sites

If you are looking to spread your content (and links) across the internet, don't rely on someone to do it for you... unless you pay someone to do it for you :D.

Use all of these sites and others. If your purpose is SEO and links... even direct traffic... you need to be blasting these everywhere you can.

As far as ezine articles. It is WELL worth it. The traffic from there alone is enough to build a solid business around, without the SEO benefit of the articles. When you consider you get both, you cannot lose. Learning to write to their approval is well worth any potential issues you may have in the process. If they approve an article, everyone else will as well usually... unless there is another issue like length that is an issue (some other sites have minimums, or maximums).

I prefer to use Ezinearticles.com and focus more on other aspects of internet marketing to promote my products on. If my articles are spread out too much, then I don't feel they're that effective or helpful. That's just how I look at it.

i use mass article control has really helped me sends a blast to over 300 sites and has obviousely speeded it up alot for me so i can concentrate on other traffic methods

The best thing is to submit your site to all available directories, then after couple of months, check if which of them indexes your site.. keep the good ones and make your list..

Agreed. You cannot compromise on the content and quality of the article because you need to spend time submitting them. Content is still the king, and they don't approve them at the same time.
Tip:
You can easily make a spreadsheet of the directories that approve your articles immediately or almost, and submit there first.
I would definitely add Ideamarketers.com link not allowed
to the list as it is a good PR directory and I recently discovered how effective it is. Got more visitors for the same article in 2 days than for example Goarticles in a week.
By the way:
These two approve your articles instantly, after a couple of quality submissions.

I've always check for 'DoFollow' links. In my opinion it is not worth submitting my articles to 'nofollow' sites. I use firefox, at first i select certain link, and then right click and pick 'selected text fragments' or somethimg like that (i have a russian firefox :)) You will see - nofollow or dofollow

New one

Hi, just got an email about Jikomboe, it is said to be a PR 4 directory, will give it a try. Also answering questions on Articlesbase can get you loads of free traffic, too.

Maybe I'm incorrect, but didn't Google's Farmer Update really make article marketing pretty worthless?

They still work at a level. The largest sufferer is EZA for sure, however it is already showing the signs of recovery. Other sites are mostly good for link building... for example GoArticles has never delivered many visitors, but has a good SEO value. If you want strong results, you might move onto hubpages or squidoo.
They are getting extremely strict, but content sticks and gets targeted visitors.

:eek:Great! The list of article submission site is just what I am looking for.
So kind of you to share the helpful info!
I am lucky to join this great big family.:p

Can you tell me which article submission sites you had most success with? thanks :)
Mainly, Article submission is done to get a high amount of referral traffic. Articles build your reputation and it helps in getting good search engine traffic. If you are looking for article submission websites then you can visit the website of Search Engine Wings as we have created a list of the best article submission websites

banners
Back