The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best affiliate service for e-books?

Opini

affiliate
I have a few sites that I sell e-books from. I sell maybe one or two books a day per site, but my goal right now is to sell 10 per day per site, and I think finding affiliates would help me do that.

I'm selling through e-junkie right now, and I thought that could handle the affiliate program, but it really can't because it's only possible to specify one affiliate link, whereas I have multiple unrelated products that need different landing pages.

I need a service that can handle my affiliate program automatically, and connect me with possible affiliates. So my question is, what is the best service for a small time e-book seller like me?

Thanks!

ps. I'm not sure it makes a difference, but in case it does: my sites all have really good quality information in them, and the books are also high quality. I know peoples' success with this sort of thing is infinitely variable, and stuff like this runs the gamut from really sleazy products, to really good. Just FYI, my stuff errs on the side of "really good" -- maybe not marketed the best, but meaty nonetheless!

Hi Opini,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I don't deal in the ebook side of the affiliate business, but it seems like most people use Clickbank.
Have you looked into that option?

Yes, I have researched several services, and clickbank was mentioned to me in the past. I am a little leery of it because of the $50 set up fee, and sort of steep transaction fees -- it ends up being more than a 10% cut on my books before I ever get to paying the affiliate.

Then, I read a lot (including here) about how most of the stuff on clickbank is scummy scammy stuff, which made me doubt it would be worth signing up, just to get lost in a sea of ***** enlargement and get rich in 5 minutes scams.

Is it really the best place for me to find decent affiliates who won't damage my reputation?

banners
Back