The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Affiliate Program I've Found

Oregon Coast Guy

affiliate
The best affiliate program that I know of going right now is the 5 Pillar Affiliate Program.

The 5 Pillar Affiliate Program is associated with SiteSell and their line of products, including my favorite, Site Build It. What is so good about it? The thing that tops my list is the permanent, life-time cookies. There are certain products (not all products) that you can promote that earn you a permanent cookie from the visitor. You probably wonder how a cookie can be permanent. Say that the person eventually buys from another 5 Pillar affiliate, another computer or deletes their cookies. Won't you lose the sale? No. It makes no difference. That permanent cookie information is stored in the SiteSell databases, which means that it knows that the person is your customer. If a cookie gets deleted, it's replaced. If you earn a permanent cookie, you cannot lose that customer EVER.

For example, say a visitor downloads the ebook, "Make Your Content PRE-Sell" (excellent book, BTW!). That earns a permanent cookie for you. If they stumble across another affiliate and they buy SBI from their site, that commission goes to you! It's a WIN-WIN situation! That is super cool!

The SBI commission is around $79. Nice chunk of change, huh? If your visitor ends up purchasing Site Build It, every year they renew their subscription, you get another commission. That means that once you get a good deal of customers, you're gaining year-round commissions. Cool #2!

When they sign up as affiliates, you get a cut of any sales that they make. Cool #3.

Of course, one of the best aspects is that you're promoting products that work and can change a person's life. Site Build It is that darned good and, if you've read my posts here for any period of time, you know that I'm their biggest fanboy!

Heres' the link: SiteSell.com -- 5 Pillar Affiliate Program

Make sure to download the guide so you can run your promotions effectively.

Good luck, make some cash and have lots of fun! ;)

MI
Back