The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Affiliate Networks For Dating offers

Ronak Dervaliya

affiliate
Hi Everyone please suggest me some Brst platforms or networks for Dating offers And which pay me in payoneer.I have neerly 3M Clicks per month

MonsterAds, MaxBounty, CPATrend, Advidi, Together Networks, CrakRevenue and I'm pretty sure ClickDealer also have Payoneer as a payment method

I can confirm you now ClickDealer also pays through Payoneer and they have a lot of dating offers, I mean a lot. The minimum payment is $500. MaxBounty have a $100 minimum payout. Try to get into these two networks they have enough dating offers and both are trustworthy.
You can also try to talk with someone from MonsterAds, they are active on AF and I'm sure the $2,000 rule can be broke if you talk with them and tell you have a lot of traffic.
Good luck!

Hit me up on Skype, I am with DatingGold, why do you think we can't accept you? please hit me up on skype, i'd be glad to help

Hi Everyone please suggest me some Brst platforms or networks for Dating offers And which pay me in payoneer.I have neerly 3M Clicks per month

I also recommend starting a thread in the Business Centre forum with a title like, "Newbie Friendly Network for Dating Offers Needed". List your desires for the network you need in the original post. You will get loads of networks responding.

A thank you shout-out also to dgkshore for catching this one!

banners
Back