The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
All the best affiliate marketing quotes that help you with your campaigns and motivation, share your favorite affiliate quotations, can be yours or someone else's (please quote the author - if you can)

"If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate" (Thomas J Watson)

Last edited:
I dont have a specific quote ,instead i just ask myself the question WHY ? This fill my my mind with things i will aquire and how my life will be when my dream will come true and this motivates me to work hard

What great marketing mind did you pull that quote from?

Out of left field I think!​

iamsoconfused.gif

Out of left field I think!​

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

I've seen this being attributed to Da Vinci, but I'm not sure... may be just an unknown author.

In any case, this quote changed my way of approaching internet marketing and business in general. Even though it's not exactly an "affiliate marketing quote".

In my early days, overcomplicating was my number one mistake. When I learned to keep things simple and straight-forward it was the moment my business took off.

Communicating like an 8th grader with good grammar and syntax (as far as copy goes) works. Unless, you are dealing with a sophisticated audience that expects better.

YES!!! I have actually tested this and this was a very important lesson for me. I found the extreme simple and extreme sophisticated produced the best results. The middle got questionable results.

I still incorporate these tests.

82% would have been fine for the first go-round.

This is at my best on a first go-around. Mostly, with CPA, I hit around 60% of my campaigns are correct and in need of 40% refinements.

On the content sites. I really have to hit the mark because I am after the highly sophisticated for the most part. I run everything by a couple of others that are big, but retired, in the game before launching a new content project. Once launched and hitting the mark, I am pretty adept at keeping the project on task.

For most of us in CPA, take action, get the data, analyze, refine, try again, analyze, begin splits, determine the obvious opportunities, dial in and scale!

overcomplicating was my number one mistake
Communicating like an 8th grader with good grammar and syntax (as far as copy goes) works. Unless, you are dealing with a sophisticated audience that expects better.
my right brain tells me just do it now and fix it later!
Which, even when you think you are 96% right --you will probably find that you need to make some changes anyway. So, 82% would have been fine for the first go-round.

90-day Plans, especially through the summer, is a great opportunity for any marketer - RayTamayo

Remember that we are advertising to humans, not robots and that your target audience can be easily and quickly saturated - Molly Pittman

- Samira

MI
Back