The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Benefits of Video Marketing

Sarah77

Benfits of Video Marketing

• Adding video content to websites + web wide marketing can increase conversion rates substantially!
• Attract a large audience
• Engages the senses
• Access at any time
• Achieve top rankings in
the search engines

The third bullet, "Engages the senses", is very important. Through video, audiences can feel more connected to human beings instead of just words that anyone could have written. Great post!

Video Marketing can increase conversion of your site, because your visitor will see real person behind the web.
I can just recommend it. At least it worked for us.

How about annoying sound from this video ads? It isn't user friendly at all

You know - just having your face on the video would show people that this isn't just a website - but a real person (you) - marketing your product. If you are good enough - it may work. Of course, I believe you have to optimize the vid - and I'm not quite sure how to do that.

Video production and distribution is a large part of my work as a Virtual Assistant. More and more, clients are realizing the power of video...and the work is a blast! ;)

Video marketing is very good if you can make viral type videos. If you can get a video that gets added to many sites online, then you will or should see an increase in traffic.

I've never used video marketing. Is it hard to learn how to make a video?

Amoona, it's really not hard at all to make a video, especially with the right software. I personally use Camtasia, as it is very easy to use. You simply hit the record button and start talking and showing whatever you want to show the viewers on your computer by presentation.

I believe Camtasia is about $300 still, but you can make that money back very quickly by correctly video marketing.

One thing that many video marketers neglect though is submitting to sites other than Youtube. So many people submit only to Youtube when there are so many other video submission sites out there! So don't forget to submit your videos elsewhere also.

And there are even some video sites out there that are do follow - so you always want to put your URL for your site as the first thing in the description. Even if the site isn't do follow, it will increase your traffic. Hope this helps.

Video marketing will definitely help increase traffic. In my opinion, product demonstration video, product reviews, and product comparison videos work very well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Benfits of Video Marketing

• Adding video content to websites + web wide marketing can increase conversion rates substantially!
• Attract a large audience
• Engages the senses
• Access at any time
• Achieve top rankings in
the search engines

I don't think video is cost effective for affiliate marketing. To design a video will use me one day or even one week. Not professional video will not get higher traffic from youtube. That means I have to submit the video to social bookmarks. The solution only increase the video traffic, not website traffic. The video must be very professional and pay some money to ask some guy to help design it. Compared with articles, video marketing is expensive and more entertainment.

A lot of video site,for example, youtube and metacafe are "no follow" website,that is no use for rankings in search engines.

Regarding about video add to website, that will slower loading time of web pages if you are using hosting space not server. Base on the latest google seo research information, slower loading time of website will get lower ranks and makes search engine thinks the site is unstable website.

Compared with other solution to increase the traffic of website, video marketing always be the second or third choice.

Video Marketing will not increase your website traffic, it is a type of Branding , I mean it will make your product popular. But for that you need to make a attractive video to pull audience . And also you need to build up a network in video sites to increase views of the video.

Video Marketing will not increase your website traffic, it is a type of Branding , I mean it will make your product popular. But for that you need to make a attractive video to pull audience . And also you need to build up a network in video sites to increase views of the video.

:confused:

It may not do much for search engine ranking but a decent viral video can certainly increase traffic.

i think at the bare minimum videos can help you with branding purposes.. they always say the more times a person views your business and your products the higher the chance of them converting.

so video definitely can't hurt.

MI
Back