The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Benefit of Ranking?

Handsome34

affiliate
Well guys every one wants good rank of his/her web

I wanna know what is the Benefit of Ranking to your web? is it increase your website visitors through search or what?

U mean to say ranking in the SERP's - as you said it is to increase your website visitors through search!

no i wanna just know what is the benefit of google ranking?

The Benefit to Google keyword search ranking is; the more you rank in the top 10 for a key word or phrase, the more chances your site will have to receive more visitors.

At this day in age it won't matter much if you rank in the top 10 for most key word phrases unless it is an extremely popular phrase, but that will make the task much harder.

It's better to try and get in the top 10 with as many keyword phrases as possible. (Wikipedia is a great example). The only way to succeed in doing this is by having a rich content website, and yes it will take a lot of work.

Higher page rank will build positive appreciation from readers. It is very important for some earning money program that you run over your website.

It can be used for recommend to visitor of your website which has higher page rank to visit the other blog of yours which has less of page rank. It is by drop a URL that link to your less page rank website. By this way it will get more traffic.

Well guys every one wants good rank of his/her web

I wanna know what is the Benefit of Ranking to your web? is it increase your website visitors through search or what?

If you're referring to Search Engine Result Page (SERP), yes it may help increase your visitor from organic search results. If your site has a keyword that has higher ranking in serp (let's say on the first page), there's a higher percentage that your site will be clicked and visited.

But you must also consider, that keyword must have high search volume. I think it's useless to rank in first page if only less visitors are using your targeted keyword in searching.

MI
Back