The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Benefit of CPA forum?

Hey guys, How can we be benefited from this forum?

Unfortunately there are no grammar lessons ;)

But we can share guides, tricks, methods, anything really. A forum is only as a good as what you can put in and take from it. If everyone shared one good guide then we'll all have great information at hand.

There's so much to be gained from using forums. As well as everything that has already been mentioned, you get to network and talk with like minded individuals - many of whom are in the same situation. It's how the community grows and keeps gaining success.

By using this forum you are gaining access to a community of marketers, the benefits therefore and limitless, you can network, JV, ask questions and get solid advice, learn new traffic sources, methods, discuss theory etc.

Plenty of benefit to be had, so long as you take any valuable information and ACT upon it.

There are so many benefits that can be found in this forum. My experience, I learned about business CPA (I was a newbie), and get help. From the start how to be accepted in CPA Network, tips, tricks, and many more benefits. So, you must active in this forum :)

Lets take a fine example of CPAFix!

CPA forum could be a great medium to connect with LIKE MINDED people. Its like living in a house with persons you like!

If you are willing to share here then only expect to get something back!

Regards
~Sam~

PS: Thanks K for giving us such a great medium :)

By using this forum you are gaining access to a community of marketers, the benefits therefore and limitless, you can network, JV, ask questions and get solid advice, learn new traffic sources, methods, discuss theory etc.

Plenty of benefit to be had, so long as you take any valuable information and ACT upon it.

Yeah you are right bro...
Hello sharier follow that instruction again........

I believe that the biggest benefit from a forum like this is having someone to talk to who knows what you're going through.

Even if you can't figure out a method to improve on your results, you can discover other people are experiencing the same things you are. When it comes to the question of "Should I give up now or not?", this can have great positive value.

Hmm benefits there are many benefits you can have access to guides , Can find solution to your problems and most importantly socialize with people who are in same business as you . Literally that's what helps a lot ..

Hello All, this forum is a blessing in so many ways. First K lays out real world plans for making a living online. Here you get the fundamentals to being successful and a blueprint to follow. The only thing one can conclude from all this, is to take action and get paid. CPAFIX is more than a forum it's a community of hungry go getter's. This is a platform for creating success in your life, you can ask any question and get a great answer. Also we as a community help each other and offer ideas to keep us on track. There are so many ways we have benefited from this communty, to many to list however, the main thing is this community gets you started. And of all things that is the true blessing and the best benefit of all.. Thanks Cheers..

Forums is only place where i looking for information, or exact bussines webpages. Never blogs because blogs own Internet Marketers and they want to sell something to earn commision and they write in blogs anything only because they want to sell something :D Sorry colleagues but that is true. But forums is more like community where most of members living there and if they earning good in past month they share same good opinion to community for free. Anyway if OP do not see point from forums then i think OP no point to start IM ;)

I'll tell you that without this forum, I would not have my first CPA site up and running.
I have gotten great advice and guidance from from several people - which has
kept me on the right track and given me the confidence to go forward.
I have not made any money yet but I know that I will. (My site only has
has 2 articles on it so far. I have only had time to do about 30 backlinks so far)

I know that when I get stuck or have a question, I have a place I can come to
and get help to get back on track.

It is a great place and I am glad that I found it.

Mark

I'll tell you that without this forum, I would not have my first CPA site up and running.
I have gotten great advice and guidance from from several people - which has
kept me on the right track and given me the confidence to go forward.
I have not made any money yet but I know that I will. (My site only has
has 2 articles on it so far. I have only had time to do about 30 backlinks so far)

I know that when I get stuck or have a question, I have a place I can come to
and get help to get back on track.

It is a great place and I am glad that I found it.

Mark

And this is the SOLE reason i made this site - thank you Sir!

MI
Back