The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Beginner with one simple question

tcjl

affiliate
Hi, I am a beginner and right now I am studying intensivly to try to get a hold of the basics of affiliate. One question entered my mind when I was studying, which is "do I need to know a lot knowledge about Dreamweaver to design a website if I don't wish to spend money to hire someone else?"
Jenny

thanks for replying.
Few month ago I invested money and bought Dreamweaver. Although I didn't use it yet, this software is what I am going to use when designing a website.
Do I need to learn it in depth or become an expert in this field in order to have a affiliate site?

Today it seems really easy to me, but when I 1st learned it was a little intimidating. There is so much free help online these days and free tutorials that it makes it a lot easier than when I learned 7 years ago or whenever. Plus programs have gotten much more user friendly.

You do need to learn some, but it's not bad. You just need to get in roll up your sleeves and start doing it. DW is I think easier to learn as you are doing it as opposed to studying and then trying to do it.

thanks linda.
I guess I am a little overwhelmed by all the things that I need to learn. It seems to me that I need to learn everything to start this affiliate business. However, I am committed and ready for the challenges.

So many free and good HTML editors online. I use mozilla suite quite often but there is a whole bunch

Learning curve can be a little steep but it is not challenging at all

Point and click so to speak. Ok so maybe a little more involved than that but certainly not something to lose sleep over

Dream weaver

Dream weaver is one of the bast option to design your website,many use dream weaver because it is easily accessible.There is no need to use only dream weaver to design your website,there are many other options.:)

MI
Back