The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates Wanted Become A Pay Per Lead Super Affiliate - Full Training & Support

AffiliateTutor

affiliate
Hello Affiliate Marketers,

We run a private lead generation network, working with the UK's leading finance and insurance merchants with the highest payouts.

Where we differ from a lot of networks is that we also provide private 1-on-1 tuition for our affiliates, helping them to sustain a successful long-term income from affiliate marketing.

We currently have some spaces available for affiliates interested in mastering CPL marketing using paid search (PPC). The right candidates will be taken under our wing and trained up to become successful super affiliates.

Since we provide such personal tuition, there are a limited number of spaces available.

The ideal applicant will fulfill the following criteria:

- Basic understanding of affiliate marketing.
- Basic understanding of PPC platforms (e.g. Adwords/Bing).
- Ability to set up your own websites, or willing to outsource.
- A PPC testing budget of at least £500.
- A willingness to work hard and makes lots of money!

For more information, and to apply, please visit www.affiliatetutor.co.uk

Last edited:
It asks for name, email and message. Do we just tell you if we meet all the requirements and why we want to apply? Not sure what to write in the message box...

How do you choose who gets in? phone/skype interview? It's not that hard to meet your requirements so I don't know what else you look for.

Can you give us some examples of how much your super affiliates make? I'm in U.S., can I join your network and promote your UK offers? I assume your affiliates are promoting your offers on UK adwords, not U.S. adwords?

It asks for name, email and message. Do we just tell you if we meet all the requirements and why we want to apply? Not sure what to write in the message box...

How do you choose who gets in? phone/skype interview? It's not that hard to meet your requirements so I don't know what else you look for.

Can you give us some examples of how much your super affiliates make? I'm in U.S., can I join your network and promote your UK offers? I assume your affiliates are promoting your offers on UK adwords, not U.S. adwords?

Hi,

Generally we like it if you just write a little bit about yourself and your experience with affiliate marketing. It doesn't have to be long and wordy, just the main points to give us an idea if you're suitable.

We don't do anything as formal as an interview process, instead if we think you're a suitable candidate then we simply work with you on a trial/probationary basis and see how you get on.

In some respects it's a little bit of a numbers game because there will be some people who will apply and not take any action, then there are some who put the work in and go on to become successful affiliates who make a living from it. I can't really give you any specific numbers because it really depends on you. You will get out what you put in.

You don't have to be from the UK to join, but most of our CPL offers only accept UK traffic, so it's simply just a case of using the correct geo targeting in your campaigns.

I hope that helps

We still have some spaces available but they're going very quickly so don't delay if you're interested in this!

Last edited:
This offer is still open for the right candidates.

We're looking for genuine hardworking affiliates who recognise that there are no shortcuts to success. You will have to be willing to put the work in and not give up at the first hurdle or next shiny thing that comes along. If you're willing to do that, we can get you there.

Evening All,

I've had a couple of frequent questions regarding our program and wanted to put them here for everyone to see:

Are there any entry fees or other costs for the program?
No, we don't charge our affiliates anything. Since this course uses paid traffic you will need a budget for that and for anything else required in the course such as hosting/domain. The actual entry and training is free.

Do I need to be from the UK to apply?
Not at all, however we start you off with some UK based offers so you would need to target UK traffic.

How much time do I need to spend on the program? Are there any deadlines?
There are no strict deadlines or time sensitive measures. We do expect you to make steady progress however we realise everyone's work capacity is different. We ask that you update us regularly so we can monitor your progress.

We've allocated some new resource for March so there are now several more spaces available for this program.

This is a genuine golden opportunity for anyone looking to learn one of the most lucrative affiliate marketing strategies.

I understand ,thank you
Do you provide live course? May I use Finance Blog ,Directory and Community | Personal Finance,Stock Market and Forex Trading for this purpose? Do I need to delete the existing blog?

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back