The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Be Brutal with Me... I can take it

GrayWolf

affiliate
Hi guys,

Excited to be a part of the Dojo! New(ish) to AM. I have had products on Clickbank before that other affiliates sold for me and ready to switch it up and become the affiliate! Please be brutal with your feedback to the follow alongs I post up. I want to learn fast and nail this!

Based in Austin, Texas. My products were in the Dating Advice niche. Willing to promote anything.

I've got some friends doing very well in AM and hope to be up there with them soon!

@GrayWolf - hello and welcome to AFix and The Dojo :)

Sounds like you have a lot of experience, I'm really looking forward to reading your posts!

Wow, I've seen a lot of introduction threads but not like this, I can see you have a very good experience of Affiliate Marketing, don't worry, one day you will definitely reach your milestone.

Good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix buddy, enjoy your stay.

Regards
IndeXer

Welcome Pal!

You have just arrived to a gold mine. As @azgold said, sounds like you have experience in the field! Looking forward to see your posts soon.

Hi @GrayWolf , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

Excited to be a part of the Dojo! New(ish) to AM. I have had products on Clickbank before that other affiliates sold for me and ready to switch it up and become the affiliate! Please be brutal with your feedback to the follow alongs I post up. I want to learn fast and nail this!

Based in Austin, Texas. My products were in the Dating Advice niche. Willing to promote anything.

I've got some friends doing very well in AM and hope to be up there with them soon!

Great attitude! You will make this work well for yourself. Follow alongs are a great idea, you'll get an abundance of members jumping in with advice and guidance.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back