The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bath Bomb Article I Wrote

jon d

affiliate
So I wrote this article a while back in February and I hadn't really looked at it since then. The other day I noticed it was getting a lot of views from Google so I ran the URL in the tool called Ahrefs and it turn out I'm ranked #19 for the very popular keyword "bath bombs" and I'm expected to get a little over 500 people coming to my post per month. I plan on doing some more SEO to really optimize it and once I get on the first page on Google I plan on joining the Amazon affiliate program to monetize my blog. I highly recommend if you blog or want to start blogging join the platform Medium!

Bath bomb blog: Bath Bombs For Everyone – Jon – Medium

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your increasing views, Jon but just so you know, you won't get any backlink love from here, we're no follow.

Bath *bomb* what's that?

no "Bath bombs are hard-packed mixtures of dry ingredients which effervesce when wet. " Wikipedia

#23 Bath Bombs For Everyone – Jon – Medium
Bath Bombs For Everyone – Jon – Medium
Feb 7, 2018 - Bath bombs are tightly packed mixtures of dry ingredients which fizz when combined with water. Bath bombs come in a variety of colors and ...

Well, it's there Jon but are you piggy backing on Medium's authority status? Can you make a domain link FROM Medium to your own domain. Even if the link is nofollow from Medium real people can click and follow ...

Personally, I usually just go to lush for bath bombs because they are incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back