The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Baseball Fever

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
The St. Loius Cardinals are playing some great baseball right now. I want to see my home team win. I've changed my avatar to support the St. Louis Cardinals. I'll keep it up until the Cardinals win the 2006 World Series!!

That was some positive thinking. They are going to win!! Yes, I know there is a very small chance that they might not win. If that happens I will quickly remove my St. Louis Cardinals avatar and not say a word.

If they should win, then I will probably have a lot to say about the St. Louis Cardinals - 2006 World Series Champions.

The St. Louis Cardinals have made it to the World Series, so my special Cardinals avatar can stay a little longer.

They will be playing the Detroit Tigers. Obviously I hope the Cardinals will fly circles around the Tigers and win the World Series.

A lot of people celebrate by drinking alcohol. I do not drink and have never had a drink in my life. So if the Cardinals win I'll see about getting a lot of milk and hamburgers to celebrate. Maybe we can have a big 5 Star party.

If the Cardinals don't win, it won't be the end of the world. It is baseball being played by a bunch of millionaire players. I'll try to be a good sport and say something nice about the Detroit Tigers and then remove my St. Louis Cardinals avatar. I don't plan to keep the Cardinals avatar even if the Cardinals do win since it was a temporary avatar to honor the St. Louis Cardinals during postseason play.

I know there are some sports fans among the 5 Star membership and I'm sure some of you are baseball fans. There might even be a few St. Louis Cardinals fans included.

I seriously doubt if any members of the St. Louis Cardinals will be reading this, but I will still enjoy typing it.

Congratulations to the St. Louis Cardinals - 2006 World Series Champions

The World Famous Clydesdales

I wanted to add this appearance by those world famous clydesdales during the World Series at the stadium in St. Louis.

I've seen them several times, but I never get tired of seeing them. If you have never seen them, you might find this interesting.

Among other things, they are in the Tournament of Rose Parade every year. But what they are doing here is different and with a lot more action than is in that Parade.

Here is a link to it http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.7.1