The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Bans FB

shady802

affiliate
Hello, guys!
I am working with FB and facing bans of my Ads accounts too often. Now it takes about 10-20 hours to receive a ban.
I am from Russia, payment term - Qiwi. I am advertising electricity savers, parasites and potency. After registration of FB account I don't add any photos or additional information to the account and go directly to my advertising account.
Could anybody advice me how to increase the life-time of my accounts for at least two-three days?
Here is an example of my ads:
54c360a6318d448fbd73e904ee4d2809.png

Hi, @shady802 . Welcome to AffiliateFix, by the way. :)

Sorry to tell you that I'm not sure that you're going to be able to get those accounts to last longer. FB's algorithm is self-learning, meaning that it gets smarter and smarter at spotting BH methods.

@shady802
Are you change your IP? Dont spend too much money at new account. Dont write aggressive words. Your accounts must be truthful with photo and additional info. FB have Ad Policy, read it.

you need to make account age a bit at least 1 week, your problem is you using the ad account soon after you create the facebook profile. Wait a week or 2, otherwise you wont see any results if you keep doing what you doing.

you need to make account age a bit at least 1 week, your problem is you using the ad account soon after you create the facebook profile. Wait a week or 2, otherwise you wont see any results if you keep doing what you doing.
Account and its account was created more than 1 month ago, but when scaling, traffic no longer increases. As if the ads take each other's clicks. What should I do to get more clicks, who can tell the strategy?

Account and its account was created more than 1 month ago, but when scaling, traffic no longer increases. As if the ads take each other's clicks. What should I do to get more clicks, who can tell the strategy?

How are you scaling?? Are you duplicating adsets or increasing the campaign budget?

you need to increase the amount of ads instead of the badget if your audience is big there will be no direct competition if your audience is small then simply make copies of the add and change details age18_20 one add age20_22 an other..tc or use devices you allso need to trakc your traffic i'am from france and if you need colaboration i'am open for your proposition

MI
Back