The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Banned from iwebtool foum!

M

Mars Guitars

I used to be a well-established member of iweb tool, but haven't visited lately.

I tried to visit the forum today and got message:

iwebtool said:
You have been banned for the following reason:
get a life!
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Is it just me, or is the forum wrecked again?
If it IS directed at me, can anyone tell me what (they think) I did???

Either way, I finally give up on iwebtool. It's a shame, because it used to be a great site but has just got worse and worse in terms of admin & reliability :(

I think you should forget your obsession with IWT and just concentrated on using other forums, IWT is F***up sites, its either hacked today, down tomorrow, a mod delete all the treads etc etc etc i
The owner is said not to be that interested in the forum. Why not just build up the kind of reputation you built up at IWT at another forum where you will be appreciated?

Haha, I don't think I'm obsessed with iWT - I belong to many other forums too! You may not always recognise me as I have a few different names. :thumbsup:

I used to be a well-established member of iweb tool, but haven't visited lately.

I tried to visit the forum today and got message:

Is it just me, or is the forum wrecked again?
If it IS directed at me, can anyone tell me what (they think) I did???

Either way, I finally give up on iwebtool. It's a shame, because it used to be a great site but has just got worse and worse in terms of admin & reliability :(
Mars, the forum was hacked. Numerous people where banned including midland and myself (Chart music), I will see about getting you unbanned.

banners
Back