monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ban Websites in 7 search

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by POLLITO122, Oct 26, 2012.

1. POLLITO122

POLLITO122 Affiliate affiliate

Today i begun with my 7 search campaign, i had like 15 clcicks in my landing and 0 clickthroughs. then i checked prosper 202 and all referers except one where sites (i can not post any link), that cosist of and od kind of search engine whose results are a list of ads, and all 14 referers are the same website but with different domain and different background image. Then in a single keyword i had 13% of CTR (position 2) and all clicks except one were websites of this kind. The other referer was a dressup website.

My question is: do this kind of sites convert or i have to ban them all now without having to waste a lot of clicks?

In the other keywords i had like 0,05 or 0,11% CTR (keywods with xx.xxx searches and position 4 or 5 ), is this normal or i have to rewrite my ads?

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

4. POLLITO122

today i received better traffic (and i cannot still ban) i put the tracking code of seven search in the signup success page, butthe tracking didn't register any conversion after getting 2 emails that have been recorded by tracking 202 and aweber. one email confirmed but did not convert, and the other was fake.

5. K

You can request banning when you hit 100 clicks i think.

6. POLLITO122

I submited a request to be able to ban, the problem is that there are a lot of websites that only had a click so right now i can only ban 30% of the traffic i received, and i guess that 80% is junk. So i will have to wait more to have the campaign clean. Do i will have to go throught this process again when i create another campaign about another submit, or once i ban the initial junk, all the campaigns will begin with clean traffic?
    I have seen that the adult dating has 30 times more traffic than a submit about ipad for example, but a top bid of 0,32, the you can also bid 0,05 but you go at the tenth or eleventh position, and i'm sure that there will be a lot of junk here, and this added to the fact that dating is more difficult to convert it makesme think that you need a bigger budget to run adult dating offers (although they have 5 times more payout).

7. Ered Mithrin

Ered Mithrin Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

It depends on you how you ban the IDs. You can either ban for the whole account level or just on a campaign level. If you don't have the option to block IDs on a campaign level, than ask 7search to activate it for you.

8. Ered Mithrin

Ered Mithrin Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Is there a reason why you wouldn't go over $0.08? For some keywords I'm seeing people bidding even $0.25...

9. K

It depends what sort of offer your pushing, if your pushing a email sub by the time you pay 0.25 cpc, you'll be doing amazing if you nearly break even!

Top Resources

MI