The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

bad attitude of Cpamatica

luffyorg

affiliate
[2017/3/14 20:58:37] Katya | CPAmatica: i couldn’t approve your account
[2017/3/14 20:58:48] Katya | CPAmatica: as you don’t have enough experience
[2017/3/14 21:46:50] D.Luffy: why paused my account?
[2017/3/14 21:25:25] D.Luffy: hi there?
[2017/3/14 21:25:52] D.Luffy: cpamatica don't accpet newbie?
[2017/3/14 21:26:26] D.Luffy: yes i am newbie now but i try to learning everday to get more skill
2017/3/14 [21:26:27] D.Luffy: hi why not answer me??

Hi,is my bad stats :(

Attachments

• adsbridge.png
    adsbridge.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 56
Wait, so you ran traffic with them, and then they disapproved your account AFTERWARDS?

They could have just stolen your campaign (since it's doing decent) and are optimizing it themselves. Then kicked you off.

No, @luffyorg registered in our network and we didn't approve his account. He didn't run traffic with us.

They could have just stolen your campaign (since it's doing decent) and are optimizing it themselves. Then kicked you off.

Stole campaign?
We don't even see campaigns of our partners. They know their niche and what they are doing and we trust them. That is the main thing about long term partnership.

No, @luffyorg registered in our network and we didn't approve his account. He didn't run traffic with us.

Stole campaign?
We don't even see campaigns of our partners. They know their niche and what they are doing and we trust them. That is the main thing about long term partnership.

With all the spy tools, of course you can. You know you can use it to track campaigns ran on your own network. Don't play dumb ;)

wow... i had never even heard of this network before.
there are plenty more in the market who will be more than happy to work with you buddy. Just consider this their loss.
And reading the above comments, i am sure going to tell people in my network to stay away from these guys.
thanks for the heads up.

banners
Back