The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Backlinks increasing but Google ranking down

It is quite natural don't get upset.Make sure you are not using any black hat tactics,don't purchasing any back links.You can punished for that also.Just consider about quality back links.Go for higher page rank.Do link exchange if possible from them.Hope your rank will increase soon.All the best.

no problem wait for some time it will return again. Google take some time to update. well make sure you didn't do any black hat technique...

use white hat techniques then you can get wait this has happen to my website when i was started doing SEO then after few days i got succeeded

Don't worry. same thing will happen to my website targeted keywords also, then after some days mine all keywords and all getting good improvement. so never stop your work. lets continue your quality link building. suddenly you will get the good improvement on your keywords.

Could you give us any info on these links your getting?

You could have 100,000 links and it wouldn't matter if they're spammy links from blog networks or link farms.

Well..don't worry sometimes it happens... Could you please let me know what strategies you implemented on your websites so far? This would allow to figure out what exactly happened..

Google has recently improved its cataloging function to ignore artificial backlinks. So the more backlinks you have, the lower your rating.

This was widely reported in the Western press.

You will have to find another cheat.

Ranking on google required relevant backlinks. If your website backlinks are relevant to your keywords then surly position will improve. But if your backlinks are not relevant to your keywords and website core business then it will difficult to improve ranking on search engine. So backlinks numbers don't counts but relevant backlinks matters the most in improving the ranking on Google.....

banners
Back