Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Backlinks from Answer Sites?

Try these sites?
Yahoo Answers (of course)
Answer Bag
Yedda
Wiki Answer

But make sure you legitimately answer someone?s questions. Don?t make it spammy!

Sorry the forum wouldn't let me post links cause I'm new here. But, they are easy enough to find with google.

Hope that helps,
ToniB88

If the site is "DO FOLLOW" -- it warrants some of your time, at least to fill out your profile and answer a couple of quick questions.

I watch my Google Alerts, and when I see that link crawled in a relatively fast manner-- that means its worth spending some MORE time.

Case in point: one of my posts at THIS FORUM was crawled, in about 6 hours after I posted here! That shows that Google is on top of this site, its Do follow, and my link was counted quickly. (Ben Pei knows what he is talking about.....LOL)

I strongly believe in Yahoo answers, sometimes Google answers..And i don't go for others, will they worthful???

Hi,

yep, I do agree with you that Yahoo answer is great to get good traffic but not useful as point of view SEO or backlinks because links are no-follow from it.

Try these sites?
Yahoo Answers (of course)
Answer Bag
Yedda
Wiki Answer

But make sure you legitimately answer someone?s questions. Don?t make it spammy!

Sorry the forum wouldn't let me post links cause I'm new here. But, they are easy enough to find with google.

Hope that helps,
ToniB88

I have tried Yahoo Answers and it has good conversion for traffic. Yes, you are right Toni you really must post legit answers to gain authority and get backlinks. Forum posting is also good. And of course the sensational Twitter!!

yep, I do agree with you that Yahoo answer is great to get good traffic but not useful as point of view SEO or backlinks because links are no-follow from it.

I agree - good for direct traffic - but nada for SEO

Seems most of them have no-follow tags. I think this just not worth your time if you want to increase your back links.

Good question Anthony DeVinno I have also wondered about the same thing. I am going to have to try Yahoo answers and see what kind of traffic comes from it. To bad we can't get backlinks from it.

Anybody know of any sites where I can post answers to people’s questions and get backlinks to my site? (Like Yahoo Answers.)

If you're truly an expert, and really know your stuff, AllExperts.com is the most respected Questions & Answers website.

That being said, if you're just looking to get backlinks to your website, you have a short-sighted, wrong-headed approach to business. You should ALWAYS be looking to help people first. If you do that, your cup will eventually runneth over!

David Jackson

Yahoo answers

Yahoo answers has brought me lots of traffic from time to time, you have to just find the right Question that get a lot of hits. Something common like right now foreclosure is a big one. If you know a little bit it could go a long way. If you don?t know the answer to a question, but its getting traffic, Google it, no joke find out a good answer and reply. Don?t make it spamy though it has to be an honest answer, to the best of your ability.

If you don’t know the answer to a question, but its getting traffic, Google it, no joke find out a good answer and reply.

And therein lies the biggest problem I have with Yahoo Answers. Anyone can answer any question, and quite frankly, most of the people answering questions don't know what they're talking about.

Yes, Yahoo Answers is a good traffic generator. I even recommended them as such in [one of my articles].

But if I were going to recommend a Q&A site with real experts, I would recommend AllExperts.com.

David Jackson

I have had a little traffic from Yahoo Answers, but as stated above these are direct clicks and not crawled by google or any good for SEO purposes ;0)

banners
Back